Monday, June 6, 2011

Time Flies

How time flies!  It seems just like yesterday that I was changing diapers and washing sippy cups.  Now my oldest is a senior in high school and my youngest will be a sophomore.  I have found this to be a bittersweet time in life.  I am so proud of the young man and young lady they have become and this time in my family's life has caused me to enter into a time of reflection.

Being a wife, mom, and school teacher have taught me so much over the last 21 years.  I would like to use this blog to share favorite recipes, hints, tips that have worked for me over the years.  I would also like to share by love of photography, making cards and coordinated party collections, and developing party ideas.

I have recently opened an online storefront at www.kellyscottageshoppe.etsy.com.  I would live for you to visit and see what I have developed so far.

Until next time...

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment